Friday, June 19, 2009

It's no wonder that I like so few people...

There has been some CRAZY shit going down lately, and I just cannot, for the life of me, figure out what anyone is gaining from the situation.  Not the people starting it, not the people continuing it... and especially not the people caught up in the tornado that has formed between the two.

At what age do people seriously finally accept that high school is OVER?  That no one really GIVES a shit anymore... or at least, SHOULDN'T?

Sheesh.  Makes me wanna go all Dexter on people... it's a DAMN good thing that some qualify for special "non-typical-humanity" status, because the state of humanity?  Is piss poor.

Yikes.

4 Harmonizations:

Me said...

I am 36 years old, and I still encounter women DAILY who think they are still in high school. I guess some people never mature!

Larissa said...

No, they don't. I guess I'm just tired of being surrounded by it, and making it seem like, hmmm, that we're not PARENTS and should be at least a LITTLE mature?

Me said...

Just wait Larissa, unfortunately it gets even worse when you have to start dealing with parents of the other kids in school.

Bea said...

LOL damn, I am missing out! Just kidding..I like being removed from this hubbub. Some people just never grow up, so I happily ignore it and keep on truckin. Hang in there!