Heh. There I go, being an avid fan of a fellow blogger, and I get roped into yet ANOTHER meme. *sigh*
Seeing as though the little man has decided that 11:30pm is still a suitable time to still be functioning... ugh... I suppose I will follow through! So, here I go with the list of *5 Things About Me* ala meme-style.
1. Where were you 10 years ago? Eek. I was a senior in high school, having to attend my final year (actually, only one semester) because of a rotten gym cresit that I could not get waived. Grr. So my schedule was *2* gym classes first thing in the morning, German, Choir, & Speech. Followed by a lunchtime pick-up by the boyfriend to go volunteer my afternoons in a BD classroom. Sounds like JOYOUS fun, doesn't it??
2. What is on today's To Do List? Considering that it's approaching midnight, all I have left to do today is get the Munchkin to sleep and try and catch some zzz's myself. But, of course, that will probably roll over into *tomorrow* technically, anyways. Heh.
3. Name 5 places you have lived: 1. In an apartment on Sunset Ave. until I was two. 2. We bought the house that my parents (and me, now, AGAIN) live in April, 1983. 3. At 21, I got my first apartment (with the EX from hell once the move had commenced) in Gurnee, IL. That apartment was pretty snazzy - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a friggin' walk-in closet in the master suite. No surprise that the complex has now been turned into CONDOS. 4. After that, we (me & the EX) moved to Woodridge to be closer to HIS job and HIS family. Of course, that left me driving 2 hours each way for work for an entire month while I waited for a position to open at the branch of the school I taught at... ACROSS THE STREET. 5. After wanting to throw the EX in front of a speeding semi, I moved out before our lease was up... and eventually wound up in Burbank, IL, living with my now-hubby. On the south side of Chicago. Far, FAR removed from the quiet little residential neighborhoods I was used to, and right into an apartment on the MAIN street that divided Burbank from Oak Lawn. With traffic 24/7. Eek.
4. Name 3 of your bad habits: 1. Smoking. Still. I just can't find the drive to quit at this point. *sigh* 2. Twisting my hair when tired. I know, not that BAD, per say, but it can get a bit annoying. Heh. 3. Not having the determination to 'push through the pain' and really get OUT there to do things on a bad day. I know that, in the long run, the more I do will most likely help me out -but DAMN. When it takes a good 10 minutes to stand up from getting out of bed?? Eh. Just not that motivated to go for a long walk, ya know??
5. What are your favorite snacks? Salt and Vinegar Vitners, Jelly Bellys, and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Yum. Though in all honesty, I can't hack too much of any of them at one time...
And now, for the tag... YOU! Hahahahaha... okay, no really. Do it if you need blog fodder... otherwise, just laugh in the presence of my own boring mind. =P