Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bzz Bzz Bzz!

I currently belong to http://www.bzzagent.com/ - a website where you can sign up & join campaigns where you get the chance to try new products for *free* - all for spreading word of mouth and finding out what others think about the product. Plus, you get fun *additional* freebies at times, like t-shirts, coupons, mugs, etc... all for doing nothing but TALKING. Neat, huh?



My newest "BZZ" is on Teddy Grahams Trail Mix. I must say, this really is a great product - cholesterol free, low in saturated fat, and *very* taste-friendly. The Munchkin *loves* it - he's had it even before now, and I had already decided that it was a buy-again snack for him.


















There are two kinds - Bears & Cheese Crackers, with Cheese Nips crackers, and Bears & Bees, which has Honey Maid "bee" grahams in it. Both are good... but I like the cheesy one - kinda gives you that nice mix of salty and sweet like all good trail mix should!



Have you tried this before? What did you think? Let me know!



And check out http://www.bzzagent.com/ for your chance to sign up, too!

2 Harmonizations:

Laura said...

How funny! I've been waiting to do a bzzagent post until my Teddy Grahams Trail Mix arrived, which was today! LOL We must be on the same wavelength! So here's a tidbit for you that you can add to a report! ((grin))

"Wow, these sound really awesome! I'm sure my son will love them because all the snacks in the mix sound great. In fact, my son might not get to them if I eat them first. I am definitely looking for them in the store!"

Larissa said...

ROFL Laura... dontcha just *love* when you find yourself stumbling upon someone else sharing your "mojo" for the day? The tidbit is *great* BTW... ;)