Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who Ya Gonna Call?!?

Well, maybe ME, soon.

As some of you know, I have had a lifelong interest in the "paranormal," as well as many direct experiences with such.  I joined a forum based on hauntings, etc. in IL, just to have people to talk about this kind of stuff with, without having to worry about being judged or ridiculed for my beliefs.

I have now decided that I may start working for a Paranormal Society out of northern IL.

So, instead of running the risk of having Bill Murray with a REALLY bad haircut show up on your doorstep if you ever have a paranormal problem... I might just be the one that can lend a helping hand.  LOL

3 Harmonizations:

Valerie said...

I think that stuff is facinating. I have two friends out here who do that sort of thing. They stories they can tell!

Your Pal Pinki said...

Do you watch Ghost Hunters??? We love that show.

Larissa said...

I haven't been able to get a chance to watch Ghost Hunters... but I *am* in love with Paranormal State. =)