Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance!

We got our insurance card today!!  Yippee!!!

I just went and picked up a month's worth of my primary medication for $3.00... as opposed to the $5.00 a PILL I was paying just last week... my GOD, did that feel good!  And apparently any generic prescriptions are FREE.

I am in medical HEAVEN here, people...

Now tomorrow I have the job of finding and scheduling an OBGYN visit, as well as a G.P. visit for my back... and to find a new Ped. for Grey!

A lot of work, but I DON'T CARE!  Because it's FREE!  Yahoooooooo!!!

(Think I'm just a *little* happy about all this?!?)

2 Harmonizations:

Me said...

That's great news Larissa! Congrats!!

Valerie said...

Just hopefully now you find competent doctors and not ones who think they are god and have superiority complexes.