Monday, July 28, 2008

What is it about twisted men...

In movies that gets me a little "warm?"

We saw The Dark Knight last night at the Drive-In, and it was GREAT.  Of course, about half-way through the movie, I turned to Ralph and asked:

"Is it wrong for me to think that this version of the Joker is kinda hot?"

And I've determined this:

I have a thing for slightly demented and relatively *off-balance* men - at least in movies.

Christian Bale in American Psycho?  Yum.
Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd?  C'mere.
Edward Norton in American History X?  Oooh, yeah.
Brad Pitt in Twelve Monkeys?  Is it getting hot in here?
Matthew McConaughy in Frailty?  I need a cold shower.

Can you *see* where I'm going with this?  What does this SAY about me??

Oh.  And the fact that Hayden Christen is hot.  But only after he goes all *dark side* and shit.  Yeah.  Maybe it's the red and yellow eyes?  Damnit.

So... I'm thinking I need some kind of an intervention.  Like, SERIOUS movie suggestions where, um, maybe there's *no* chance of me getting a little steamy while watching someone exert their mental instability?  Anyone?

I think I need a stiff drink now. ;)

4 Harmonizations:

Valerie said...

ROFL Yes, you're sick and twisted Larissa!

Ummm on a sidenote the word verification is making me type in jew a fu.

Larissa said...

ROFL... thanks for confirming my suspicions, Val!!

And for the record... I do *not* control what the word verification demands you enter. Really. lol

Me said...

Ah, yes, there is always something alluring about the bad guy. I had a friend once who said she thought Hitler was hot, b/c he was the worst guy of them all. Now that is some sick shit.

Larissa said...

Ummm... even *I* don't go for Hitler.

But Jack the Ripper was kinda hot. Oh wait, I think that's just because Johnny Depp was in "From Hell." And he didn't even play him.

Hmm. I think my mental connections have a bit of loose wiring...